Resting Indicator Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, BM55
Resting Indicator Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, BM55,
- MEDICAL CLASS ACCURACY: The German-engineered digital bp measurement device BM55, measures, and stores systolic + diastolic blood pressure and heart rate with clinical precision.
- ADJUSTABLE SOFT CUFF & EASY TO USE: The extra-large adjustable cuff is easily wearable on small & large upper arms. Once your arm is positioned correctly, measuring your bp is just one touch of a button away
- MULTIPLE USERS: The monitor stores up to 60 measurements for up to 2 users So, so it is easy to track and monitor your whole family’s results – perfect for professional use to observe multiple patients!
- EXTRA FEATURES: It is equipped with a Patented Rest Indicator – it shows whether you are calm or not in order to get the most accurate results. A color scale shows you at a glance if your blood pressure is too high.
- ACCESSORIES & SUPPORT INCLUDED: The kit includes batteries, a storage case, and a cuff (for upper arms 8.7” - 16.5”). Any questions? Our friendly Florida-based team is always happy to help!
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.7 x 2.2 inches; 0.5 pounds
Download this product's instruction manual here
Leader in Technology
Designed & Engineered in Germany
patented resting Indicator
irregular heartbeat detection
What Can Cause High Blood Pressure?
Tobacco & Alcohol
Tobacco & Alcohol
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I properly measure my blood pressure?
Why do I get different readings at home than at the doctor's office?
Is an upper arm monitor more accurate than wrist?
What is the best time to measure my blood pressure?
I have access to many BP monitors. This model seems as accurate as most once you become familiar with the sweet spot to place the cuff. This is similar to many other BP monitors. What I don't care for is the awkward software and button system to go back through the saved past tests. I have the BM 81 model as well and prefer it, especially saving the tests results in the MedM app.
I have 4 of these units and they are perfect for BP monitoring. Higjly recommended
This is a great product at great price. I like the large display and easy readings.
Hi I am very happy with my new tester. It is so easy to use. I do have a question do they come in a right arm model also?
I have friends that are left handed it make it easier for them.
Hello Mr. Gibson. Please note that the cuff is not specifically designed to be used on the left arm. The cuff may be used on the right arm in the same manner as it is used on the left arm. The use of the cuff on the left arm is a recommendation because the left arm is closer to the heart than the right arm therefore you will achieve more accurate results by using the left arm as opposed to using the right arm. We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.
I am sure that I could get my money's worth if I could learn how to use all the features. As it is, the setup was NOT easy for me and I still need to keep a record of my readings on a sheet of paper. Compared the numbers with the medical clinic and I am getting an acurate reading; that is the reason why I gave the two stars.
Hi Bonnie, thank you for purchasing our BM55. We appreciate your feedback. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-536-0366. We will be glad to assit with all of your questions. We look forward to hearing from you.