Talking Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, BM50
Talking Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, BM50,
- MEDICAL CLASS ACCURACY: The German-engineered digital bp monitor BM50, measures, and stores systolic + diastolic blood pressures & heart rates with clinical precision
- ADJUSTABLE SOFT CUFF & EASY TO USE: The extra-large adjustable cuff is easily wearable on small & large upper arms. The BM50 features a cuff tightness indicator. Once your arm is positioned correctly, measuring your bp is just one touch of a button away
- HIGH STORAGE CAPACITY: The blood pressure cuff for home use stores up to 100 records for 2 users. Easily track and observe your and your family's measurements
- TALKING FEATURE: The blood pressure machine has a talking function/voice output for the measured values. If the audio output is on, the device will announce the results for systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, heart rate (pulse), blood pressure classification category, and, if applicable, irregular heartbeat
- EXTRA FEATURES: The BPM is equipped with a risk indicator, irregular heartbeat detection, and auto shut-off, making it easy and efficient to use - a perfect blood pressure monitor for home use! It also has an XL display with a backlight
- ACCESSORIES & SUPPORT INCLUDED: The blood pressure kit includes batteries, a storage pouch, a cuff (for upper arms 8.7” - 16.5”), an instruction manual, and a quick start guide. Any questions? Our friendly Florida-based team is always happy to help!
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.5 x 3.5 inches; 0.8 pounds
Download this product's instruction manual here
Leader in Technology
Designed & Engineered in Germany
A German product....made in China....with voice from a British lady...an international product if I ever saw one....prompt shipping and it works well.
Awesome.My 27 year old grandson is blind from diabetes.Beginnings if kidney cocetns.Sbdolutely controlled B!/P is essential.Thankfully he using it.He has a continous blood sugar monitotong system that that speaks as well.He is set up somehow with hus cell phone that reads messages.He is amazing and moving along as he learns to navigate blindness.thank you,.georgia cook.