Söflinger Straße 218
89077 Ulm, Germany
Company Data Protection Officer:
Data Protection Officer
Söflinger Straße 218
89077 Ulm, Germany
Tel.: +49 731 39890
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of file accessed
- Website from which the information was accessed (referrer URL)
- Browser used and possibly your computer's operating system and the name of your access provider
We process this data for the following purposes:
- To ensure a seamless connection to the website can be established
- To ensure convenient use of our website
- To evaluate system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes.
- email address
- Affiliated companies, where these are required for the fulfillment of the contract
- Service providers for processing customer service inquiries
- IT service providers, hosting service providers, and service providers for operating the IT system.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Pursuant to Article 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data that we process. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, category of personal data, categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if we have not collected it, and about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, and where applicable meaningful information about the details thereof;
- Pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, immediately request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you stored by us;
- Pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, request the erasure of personal data relating to you stored by us, unless processing is required for the exercising of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- Pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of processing of your personal data in the event that you dispute the accuracy of the data; processing is unlawful but you decline its erasure and we no longer need the data but you require it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or you have submitted an objection to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, established, and machine-readable format, or to request the transfer of the same to another controller;
- Pursuant to Article 7, Para. 3 GDPR, to at any time revoke any consent you have provided to us. This will result in us no longer being permitted to continue the data processing that this consent relates to in the future, and
- Pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority for your usual place of residence or the registered headquarters of our company for this purpose.
Last Updated: December 2020
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, [Company] and the Site do not recognize DNT.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such request, please contact us as set forth below. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.
If you are a California resident, California law also provides you with the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to know what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you. To submit a request to know, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request for access on your behalf via the email provided
- The right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you. To submit a request for deletion, you may email us at email@example.com. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request for deletion on your behalf via the email provided
- Beurer will never and has never sold personal information. Any information collected is used solely to improve our own business practices to better meet customer needs.
- [Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, and other similar identifiers;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.].