Bluetooth Digital Baby & Pet Scale, BY90
Bluetooth Digital Baby & Pet Scale, BY90,
- BABY'S GROWTH: Monitor your baby's growth in-between visits. The scale accurately measures weight & length with the built-in measuring tape.
- BLUETOOTH: Great way to keep track of your baby's measurements. The BY90 syncs via Bluetooth to the 'beurer BabyCare' app available for free download
- HIGH ACCURACY MEASUREMENT: It utilizes high-precision sensors that measure up to 44 lbs. Baby scale that weighs in pounds and ounces and kilogram!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: It can be used as an infant scale, puppy scale, or cat scale. No sharp edges. The large backlighted LCD Display makes it easy to read
- HOLD FUNCTION: With an automatic or manual hold function to record the weight of babies. The auto-lock function displays the weight when the scale is stabilized enough to detect an exact value
- TARE FUNCTION: Equipped with a tare function that allows you to zero out the scale to take into account the weight of, for example, the baby’s blanket - this helps in achieving accurate readings
- WEIGHING PLATFORM: The Small Animal Scale & Baby Weight Scale is designed with a curved weighing platform for a feeling of security and comfort.
- ACCESSORIES AND SUPPORT INCLUDED: It comes in Beurer Packaging – batteries included. Any questions? Our friendly Florida-based team is happy to assist you!
- Product Dimensions: 22.0 x 13.0 x 1.9 inches; 4.4 pounds
Download this product's instruction manual here
Leader in Technology
Designed & Engineered in Germany
All of our products are designed and engineered in Ulm, Germany. Each device is put through a rigorous testing process, to ensure it has been manufactured to high standards of quality and precision.
Place towel or blanket on scale before weighing baby, then press TARE to deduct weight. Allows for gentle handling.
Weight is displayed in 0.2 oz increments to ensure accurate measurements. A minimum weight of 10 oz is required for a measurement to be taken.
Our scale has a weight capacity of 44 lbs. (20 kg). If this weight capacity is exceeded, it will activate the overload indicator.