Wake Up Light with Sunrise Simulation, WL32
Wake Up Light with Sunrise Simulation, WL32,
- SUNRISE SIMULATION: The WL32 gradually increases its brightness and the level of light in your room over about 30 minutes prior to your alarm wake-up time
- WAKE UP TO MUSIC: You can choose to set a standard alarm tone to wake up with or select your favorite radio station to turn on at your chosen time
- ALARM & RADIO: The WL32 will save up to two adjustable alarm times so you don’t need to set it every night. There is also space for 10 saved radio stations – choose a different one for each season
- MOOD LAMP: Use the wake-up light as a normal lamp or night light and choose your favorite color to set the mood with the push of a button
- HOW IT WORKS: By exposing your closed eyes to slowly increasing levels of light, you can best experience the vitality of waking up - refreshed and energized
- WE'RE HERE FOR YOU: Our friendly Florida-based team is happy to assist you with whatever questions and support you may need. That's right, our customer service is located right here in the USA!
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 6.0 x 7.0 inches; 2.7 Pounds
Download this product's instruction manual here
Leader in Technology
Designed & Engineered in Germany
Living in the Northwest mornings can be tough when you need to wake up at 6AM before the sun rises. For that matter - it is tough to wake up anywhere before the sunrises.
I purchased this alarm clock in effort to minimize the damage my alarm clock puts on me when waking up in a pitch black room. I have successfully used the Beurer Wake-Up Light for 4 weekdays now. The mood light is high quality and the alarm is easy to set up.
I recommend this alarm clock for anyone struggling to wake up before the sunrises.