Bluetooth Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, BM76
Bluetooth Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, BM76,
- LET US HELP: Our automatic monitor with pulse detection is seamless & comfortable. The set includes batteries, a storage case, and a cuff that fits upper arm circumferences from 8.7 to 17.3 inches
- SMART BPM: The device easily synchronizes with your smartphone via Bluetooth so you track your blood pressure and see how your readings look over time - as well as show your doctor
- HEART RHYTHM DISTURBANCES: This unit automatically identifies and alerts you to any heart rhythm disturbances. If detected, a warning symbol will be displayed after the measurement is taken
- EASY INTERPRETATION: Our unit makes interpretation of your results easier than ever with a colored risk indicator, which tells you where your blood pressure lies on the scale - based on the WHO metrics
- EASY TO USE: The XL blue illuminated LCD display makes the BM67 easy to read, reading glasses are not needed! With one button, the BM67 measures systolic & diastolic blood pressure & pulse measurement
- MULTIPLE USERS: 4 users can store up to 30 records/measurements each (+unlimited via app), so you can use one monitor for the family! The unit also features an automatic switch-off for convenience
- WE'RE HERE FOR YOU: Our friendly Florida-based team is happy to assist you with whatever questions and support you may need. That's right, our customer service is located right here in the USA!
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 4 x 2.1 inches; 1.4 Pounds
Download this product's instruction manual here
How do you know if you have high blood pressure?
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is typically defined as a systolic blood pressure (the top number) of 140 mmHg or higher, or a diastolic blood pressure (the bottom number) of 90 mmHg or higher. Some signs of hypertension can include headaches, fatigue, nosebleeds, and difficulty breathing, but these symptoms are not always present and are not specific to hypertension. It is important to have your blood pressure checked regularly, and talk to your doctor if you have any concerns.
What Can Cause High Blood Pressure?
Tobacco & Alcohol
Tobacco & Alcohol