Bluetooth Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Deluxe 600
Bluetooth Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Deluxe 600,
Engineered in Germany, the Deluxe 600 digital blood pressure monitor maintains clinical precision, including systolic and diastolic blood pressure, as well as heart rate data.
- Easy To Read: The Deluxe 600 upper arm blood pressure monitor has an XL LCD display to read your blood pressure and the color-coded risk indicator helps for easy and quick interpretation.
- Patented Resting Indicator: Our patented resting indicator enhances the accuracy of measurements by confirming your resting state with a clear pictogram on your monitor screen. This feature ensures accurate and trustworthy measurements.
- Smart Sync Features: Sync blood pressure readings to your smartphone via Bluetooth or by uploading a photo of the monitor with our free beurer HealthManager Pro app – no more manual recording of your results. The Beurer Deluxe 600 stores 180 readings for 2 users on the device.
- Accessories & Support Included: Includes a universal cuff, batteries, and a storage case. Any questions? Our friendly Florida-based team is always happy to help!
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.7 x 1.6 inches; 0.8 pounds
Download this product's instruction manual here
Leader in Technology
Designed & Engineered in Germany
patented resting indicator
XL LCD display
cuff position indicator
irregular heartbeat detection
What Can Cause High Blood Pressure?
Tobacco & Alcohol
Tobacco & Alcohol
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I properly measure my blood pressure?
Why do I get different readings at home than at the doctor's office?
Is an upper arm monitor more accurate than wrist?
What is the best time to measure my blood pressure?
This is the 3rd Beurer blood presure monitor I've bought; one for home and the others for my parent's/in law's homes. Easy to use and easy to read. We use it every day and so far haven't had any problems; I don't expect any.
would recommend this machine. almost always same results as at the doctor's office.
Very impressed with the quality and precision of his device. Would recommend highly.
I followed the instructions to the tee. The unit would not power on after it times out. The instructions say to hold the Bluetooth button for 5 seconds. Nope. The only thing that works is to take all four batteries out and put them back in. Otherwise, it will not turn on at all.
I was able to take one reading after doing the battery remove and replace thing. It transferred the data to the app on my phone just fine. I wanted to try it again a few minutes later, and it will not power on.