Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, BC21
Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, BC21,
- MEDICAL CLASS ACCURACY: The German-engineered digital bp monitor BC21, measures, and stores systolic + diastolic blood pressures & heart rates with clinical precision
- ADJUSTABLE SOFT CUFF & EASY TO USE: The adjustable bp cuff easily fits around small and extra-large wrists (wear it like a watch). Once your arm is at the heart level, measuring your bp & pulse is just one touch of a button away
- HIGH STORAGE CAPACITY: The blood pressure cuff for home use stores up to 60 records for 2 users. Easily track and observe your and your family's measurements
- TALKING FEATURE: The blood pressure machine has a talking function/voice output for the measured values in multiple languages: English, Spanish & French
- EXTRA FEATURES: The bp monitor can also detect an irregular heartbeat and has an auto shut-off feature for efficient use
- ACCESSORIES & SUPPORT INCLUDED: The blood pressure kit includes 2x long-life AAA batteries, a storage pouch, and a wrist cuff (5.5” – 7.6”). Any questions? Our friendly Florida-based team is always happy to help
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.6 x 1.2 inches; 1 pound
Download this product's instruction manual here
How do you know if you have high blood pressure?
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, is typically defined as a systolic blood pressure (the top number) of 140 mmHg or higher, or a diastolic blood pressure (the bottom number) of 90 mmHg or higher. Some signs of hypertension can include headaches, fatigue, nosebleeds, and difficulty breathing, but these symptoms are not always present and are not specific to hypertension. It is important to have your blood pressure checked regularly, and talk to your doctor if you have any concerns.
What Can Cause High Blood Pressure?
Tobacco & Alcohol
Tobacco & Alcohol